Valentines Dance VIP – Table 4
New for 2022, a VIP experience! VIP tickets are limited
Each VIP ticket includes:
- VIP Dinner: 6:30pm – 7:30pm
- 3 course meal, served on fine china at the beautiful Northampton House in American Fork, UT.
- You will be serenaded by various members of the Wasatch Show Band
- Reserved table seating for the whole night
- Dance Event: 7:30pm – 9:30pm
Appetizer – Fresh Garden Salad with Creamy Ranch Dressing
Dinner – Your Choice of:
-Chicken Piccatta (Peppered and lightly breaded chicken breast covered in rich buttermilk gravy and fresh thyme)
-Cider Glazed Pork Loin (Brined and seasoned pork loin, sliced and served with warm apple compote, accented with fresh orange)
Both entrees are served with Rosemary Roasted Potatoes and Steamed Vegetables
Dessert – Triple Chocolate Ganache Bundt Cake with Salted Caramel Sauce (Calories don’t count on Valentines Day!)
Note: Dinner is served an hour before the main dance event, so you have plenty of time for a fantastic Valentines Dinner without missing the Show Band Dance Night experience! Feel free to arrive a few minutes early to get checked in and seated, but please avoid arriving late.
*Seats may be re-arranged in the case of blocked available seating.